Sunday, May 11, 2014

New Faces of {REVERIE}


There is always something new at {REVERIE} and its usually because Paul is there churning out products from all his amazing ideas.  However, this post is about me O.O. Recently I got it in my head that I wanted to make a skin for myself.  Paul and I were having our first bundle of pixel joy and being who I am, I started my search for all things maternity.  That is when I came across the Baby Bump by AMD.  I love it! However, it did cause me a bit of a problem because the creator of my skin does not have any appliers for anything.  So I decided I would just make my own!  Of course that lead to the obsession with making more skins (with appliers of course)!  So now (long story ... well less long at least), I am proud to introduce you to the first of my new lines of skins, exclusive to {REVERIE}!  The one picture above is one of five fantasy skins and was actually inspired by a piece of Paul's artwork.  The rest are from my own crazy mixed up mind :D.  I have also put out a "human" set of skins, though I wouldn't limit the amazing creativity of our amazing {REVERIE} Daydreamers.  Hope you'll all come by and check us out and all the new items in our newly expanded store!

No comments:

Post a Comment