Monday, October 21, 2013

{Reverie}: A new beginning



I came to know the owner of the Second Life based store called Reverie about 3 months ago while running my own club, The Abyss.  Paul, or Thumper as he is nick named, found the club in a random search and decided to come check us out.  I used to have the line on many of my advertisements, "come check us out, stay and play, decide you never wanna leave."  Well this proved true for Paul.  
It wasn't long before the very talented artist and virtual clothing designer was offering to sponsor events and eventually even moved his main store to our location.  It was at this time that I fell madly in love with his clothing and art.  His unique take on SL clothing had me running to buy lindens just so I could sport some of his wares. 
Now its 3, nearly 4 months later, and Paul has started a new adventure, this time with a new store and a new assistant, lol meaning ME!  After closing down my club, I came to work with Paul full time as his assistant/manager/PR person/beggar for new fashions.  He cranked up his creative engines and has put out several new products, which include shoes, hoodies, jeans, jackets, and (my favorite) corsets.
You can also find his RL art at Reverie!  I personally would have all of us work in RL if i could.  His work is thought provoking and awe inspiring.  I'm no art critic but I know what i like.  I can relate to some of his pieces in a way that its like he must have been reading my mind when he created it. 
Anyhoooo.. This blog is dedicated to the art and fashion of the man known as Thumper.
Stay tuned for all his latest designs and new creations... ♥Sy Winterwolf

No comments:

Post a Comment